I’ve been checking a lot of websites and a lot of them have a 35-questions-list asking some stuff about your life. So I’ve decide answering them so you could know me much better:
- Are you named after someone? Nope.
- What is your middle name? I don’t have one.
- When was the last time you cried? mmm hard one… I supposed I did it yesterday bc I missed someone 🙁
- Do you have kids? Not yet.
- Are you married? Nope but I’m in a relationship
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I don’t want to be someone else, I’m pretty happy being myself
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Every single moment
- Will you ever bungee-jump? I don’t think so… hahah
- What is your favorite cereal? Don’t have one, maybe the ones with honey
- What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes and their hands
- What color are your eyes? Browns
- Scary movies or happy endings? I don’t like scary movies… I can watch any tv show like NCSI but I cannot watch a scary movie.
- Summer or winter? Both, I love the sun and the warm but I also love staying at home in your bed/sofa with a blanket watching a movie while it’s raining outside
- Hugs or kisses? Hugs!
- What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? Washington DC
- Where were you born? Gijón, Asturias, SPAIN
- What are your hobbies? Drawing, painting, DIY crafts, listening to music, photography, etc.
- Do you have any pets? I have a russian hamster called Dobby (like in Harry Potter)
- Do you have any siblings? Nope
- What was favorite subject at school? English and Chemistry
- What is your favorite drink? Diet coke or Life Coke
- What is your favorite song at the moment? I don’t have one but right now I’m listening to “Shut up and Dance” of Walk the Moon
- What is your favorite food? Salty: Chicken // Sweet: Oreo
- What is the last thing you bought? Make-up
- Favorite book of all time? The outsiders- Susan E. Hinton
- Favorite Color? I don’t have one but I love Blue and Purple
- Have you ever been out of the country?I’ve been to England, Ireland, Italy, France, Portugal, Andorra and US; I’ve also been to Canary Island, they are in Spain but they are in a different continent.
- Do you speak any other language?English, French and Italian. My maternal language is Spanish and I can also say some words in Irish, German, Swedish and Greek.
- What is your favorite shop? I love Stradivarius for buying clothes; For buying bags: Bimba&Lola, Parfois, Adolfo Dominguez, Tous… I love buying handbags; and for buying random and weird things: Tiger Stores
- Favorite Movie? I love a lot of movies… I could say Edward Scissorhands, Harry Potter, Star Wars, The Last Song, etc. Someday I will make a post about all the movies you should watch.
- Favorite TV shows? uff same as the movies, I love a lot… maybe HIMYM, Teen Wolf, PPL, Unforgettable, White Collar, Veronica Mars, Degrassi…
- PC or Mac? Mac
- What phone do you have? iPhone 6
- How tall are you? 1.56cm
- Can you cook? Yes, I can cook
Well That’s all for today… Maybe another day I answer more hahaha